The program of the course "Introduction to the Physics of Nanostructures" (for the 2nd year students). Prof. Yu.I. Golovin.
1. Fundamental causes of the specific behavior of nanostructures.
2. Fundamentals of Physics of size effects in nanostructures.
3. The atomic structure of solids.
4. The electronic structure of solids.
5. The role of free and internal surfaces.
6. Physical methods of nanostructures.
7. The physical properties of nanoparticles and nanomaterials.
The course program "Biology with the basics of ecology" (Students 2-4 courses). Dr. EN Efremenko.
1. Living systems (the essence of life, the levels and principles of biological organization, diversity of living organisms).
2. Man (man as a species, particular physiology, physical, mental, and social principles in human nature, determinants of health and environmental risks, the individual's place in the evolution of the Earth).
3. Principles of Ecology (biosphere, structure, dynamics, resources, nature and society, global environmental problems).
The course program "Polymer" (for 4th year students). Associate Professor E.A. Lysenko.
1. Basic concepts of macromolecular chemistry. Features of polymers as a special class of chemical compounds.
2. Principles of synthesis, classification, and the main classes of macromolecular compounds. Polymers isomerism.
3. Flexibility as a fundamental property of macromolecules. Qualitative and quantitative description.
4. Structure and mechanical properties of polymers in the solid state. Polymers as materials.
5. The basic concepts of physical chemistry of polymer solutions.
6. Experimental approaches to the solutions of polymers and nanoparticles.
7. Electrolytic dissociation in polymer solutions. Polyelectrolytes.
8. Conformational properties of polyelectrolyte. Proteins and nucleic acids as polyelectrolytes.
интернет-магазин видеокамеры беспроводные камеры видеонаблюдения комплекты видеонаблюдения, прайс