1. The "Chemical design of bionanomaterials for medical applications". ( Grant of the Government of the Russian Federation under the Russian Federation Government Resolution on April 9, 2010 № 220 " About arrangements to attract leading scientists at Russian institutions of higher education , research institutions of state academies of sciences and public research centers of the Russian Federation " in 2013 - 2014 years. Agreement № 11G34.31.0004 from 30.11.2010 and Addendum № 2 of 06.02.2013 ) . Supervisor - Prof. Dr. of science, head of the Laboratory "Chemical design of bionanomaterials " Kabanov A.V.
The main objective of the project is to create a new class of functional proteins based bionanosystems, enzymes, polymeric coatings, low molecular weight drugs and inorganic superparamagnetic nanoparticles. Developed bionanosystems may have a significant role in the solution of fundamental problems (the way of enzymes regulation, control of biocatalytic processes, principles of enzymes stability, stabilization of proteins, etc.), and for biomedical applications, opening up new ways for the treatment and diagnosis of a wide range of diseases (inflammatory diseases, disease of the brain, central nervous system, spinal cord injury, bacterial infection, cancer, etc.). An important feature of the established laboratory is its multidisciplinarity and ability to perform tasks for the various units of the Moscow State University.
Lab work is carried out in several fields, united by a common approach to the immobilization and operation of therapeutically important proteins (enzymes), based on the principles of NanoZYMES ™ technology, developed in the United States [Patent WO/2008/141155]. In this approach, the proteins included in the polyionic complexes with block copolymers containing charged and uncharged polymer segments (" block ionomers "). Enzyme nanoparticles covered by block ionomer "fur coat" (" nanozyme "), retain the catalytic properties of the enzyme. The presence of the polymer shell in nanozyme stabilize the enzyme and increase the time of his life in the body, targeted to deliver the therapeutic agent to the intended organ, simultaneous molecular imaging and therapy.
In 2013-2014 the research project conducted under the supervision of Professor A. Kabanov, focused on the following tasks:
• Development and testing nanozime based organophosphatehydrolase (OPH) as a prophylactic and antidotal therapy to protect animals and humans from organophosphorus neurotoxins (pesticides and nerve agents);
• Development of combination therapy based on antioxidant nanozyme and angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors for the treatment of ocular diseases associated with inflammatory and ischemic processes;
• Creating of a combined neuroprotective and neurodegenerative therapies based on antioxidant and neurotrophic nanozimes funds for the restoration of motor function and nerve regeneration after spinal cord injury;
• Bacteriolytic nanozimes development for bacterial infections treatment;
• Teranostic nanodrugs and hybrid nanomaterials containing antioxidant enzymes design, biocompatible polymers and nanoparticles of magnetite in diseases associated with oxidative stress and cancer;
• Creating nanodrugs based on polymeric micelles and multidrug formulation for cancer therapy comprising a new class of telomerase inhibitors as an antitumor agent;
• Remote control (bio) and catalytic processes (bio) macromolecular interactions using non warming variables rotating permanent and pulsed magnetic fields using magneto-mechanical effects in superparamagnetic nanomaterials.
2. "SkolTech Biomedical Research Center". Contract number 182-MRA of 01.10.2013 on teamwork between the Lomonosov Moscow State University , Massachusetts Institute of Technology (USA) and autonomic non-profit educational organization of higher education " Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology " (" SkolTech ") in the field of scientific research , innovation and education . Co-director from MSU, the supervisor of the components of "RNA biology and therapy" - Prof., Head. Laboratory "Chemical design bionanomaterials" Kabanov AV
3. "New methods of cancer therapy by G4-quadruplex models; the use of metal nanoparticles for targeted delivery and diagnostics". RFBRNC 12-03-33148/13. Head - D.Sc., associateprofessorMajougaA.G.
4. "Controlled formation of different hierarchy materials based on nanoparticles of metals and transition metal coordination compounds". Russian Federation President Grant Agreement № 22.214.171.1241-MK from 01.02.2012 Supervisor - D.Sc., associate professor Majouga A.G.
5. "Development of diagnostic systems based on monoclonal antibodies and contrast agents for the selective imaging of brain tumors by magnetic resonance imaging". RFBR NC 13-04-01383/13. Supervisor - Ph.D., SeniorResearchScientistNukolovaN.V.
6. "New approaches to the creation of low molecular weight telomerase inhibitors". RFBR NC 12-04-00988/13. Supervisor - D.Sc., associate professor Majouga A.G.
7. "Creation of highly selective nano container systems based on monoclonal antibodies for targeted delivery of drugs to brain tumors," 2012-2013, RFBR Grant 12-04-31731, Supervisor - Ph.D., Senior Scientist Nukolova N.V.
8. "Targeted delivery of anticancer drugs using vector nanogels into experimental glioma foci" (2012-2013 years). Grant of the President of the Russian Federation for young Phd scientists. MK-7114.2012.7, Decision: The Board grants the President of the Russian Federation (Department of Science and Technology, Ministry of Education and Science). supervisor - Ph.D., Senior Scientist Nukolova N.V.
9. "Development of ocular formulations on the nanosupports". Agreement to perform research work number 550/12 of 01.05.2012. FGBI "MRI named by Helmholtz" Health Ministry of Russia. Supervisor - Ph.D., senior research scientist Kost O.A.
10. "Angiotensin-converting enzyme: relationship between structure and function". RFBR 11-04-01923 (2011-2013 years). Supervisor - Ph.D., Senior Scientist Binevsky P.V.
11."Development of the method and equipment for the characterization of dry and porous nanomaterials" (2012-2013 years). RFBRgrantnumber 2-08-97575-r. Supervisor - Ph.D., a leading expert Samodurov A.A .
12. "Development of methods and prototype research equipment for the determination of the complex of physical and mechanical characteristics and parameters of nanomaterials based on carbon nanotubes and nanofibers", contract number 9146r/14934 from 06.05.2011, the Foundation for Assistance to Small Innovative Enterprises in Science and Technology. Supervisor - Ph.D., a leading expert Samodurov A.A.
13. "Development of methods and prototype research equipment for the determination of the complex of physical and mechanical characteristics and parameters of high-porous nanomaterials", contract number 11793р/14934 from 05.04.2013, the Foundation for Assistance to Small Innovative Enterprises in Science and Technology. Supervisor - Ph.D., aleadingexpertSamodurovA.A.
14. "Equipment for the diagnosis of physical and mechanical properties of functional and structural materials", contract number 2 dated 03.12.2010, the Office for Industry and Enterprise Development Tambov region. Supervisor - Ph.D., a leading expert Samodurov A.A.
15. "Innovative equipment for investigation and processing of nanostructured materials", contract number 1 on 15.11.2013, the Office for Industry and Enterprise Development Tambov region. Supervisor - Ph.D., a leading expert Samodurov A.A.
Copyright © 2012 - Все права защищены - Химический дизайн бионаноматериалов
bagataxata.com/263-rukzaki;индивидуальность вашей машины печать наклеек киев разработка и печать наклееек на автомобиль;Защита прав потребителей